Sunday, August 29, 2010

Preteen Picnic

On Saturday we went to annual preteen picnic at the park. Yeah, that is a mouthful..lol. It’s a time for all of the preteen families( at church) to fellowship and know one another better. Corey had to work so it was just me and the kiddos. Kain stayed with his friends the whole time and played in the creek. While my other two didn’t stray too far. Zoe rode the train with her friends, and of course Kain and Noah thought they were too big for it. We all had a great time, and I am looking forward to a great year in preteen!

-4264

( not sure why this ended up blurry,but it was the only one I got)

-4274

Of course they all came when it was time to eat:)

-4280

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm not sure I'm ready for the time when they don't want to be around me as much anymore. I bet you love when the younger two still hang close :)

He & Me + 3 said...

I can't believe that he is in preteen already. How fun and what a neat idea for the church to hold a picnic in their honor. Your church sounds so fabulous.