Thursday, October 28, 2010

Labor Day, Almost 2 months late

Yes, I am still here even though it has been almost 2 months since I have posted. I am such a slacker! Seriously though, I have been so busy since summer ended ,and life started back. I am going to try,and get caught up…if I can…lol.

Labor Day weekend we went and visited my aunt in Shallotte, NC. It had been about 3 years since I had saw her,and we were all excited about visiting. We found a nice quiet KOA to camp at. We have really got a lot of use out of our camper this year.

I was so caught up in talking with all of my family that I didn’t even take one picture! I know, I can’t believe it either! We really did have a great time catching up.  We also went to the beach for the day,and visited the Alligator Adventure.  It was a nice ending to a really fun summer!

-4530

-4578

 

 

-4594

 

-4733

 

-4742

 

-4781

 

 

-4796

 

-4852

 

-4854

 

-4857

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

WElcome back. Looks like a super fun and yet educational trip. So wish I could be on the beach right now. It is burrrr cold here today.