Saturday, June 20, 2015

Good Bye Cast!

I planned a get together at one of our favorite places as soon as I found out when Noah's cast would be coming off. He had a hard 8 weeks since he normally is very active and I thought this would be a great way to celebrate. Some of our dearest friends were about to join us at Pisgah National Forest. We always have such a great time there. The water is so cold that I didn't get in at all but there was no stopping the kid. We are so blessed to have great friends that we can make memories with!


This was after everyone had went down sliding rock.



Looking Glass Falls with some of my besties:) We were missing the other two!




We have taken a picture in this same spot for over 16 years. It has became a family tradition. 


My brother and his family were able to come!



These guys will always put a smile on your face!

No comments: