Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Photo Flashback

Friday Photo Flashback

So Alicia started this a while back but my scanner never worked.But I recently got a new printer and I am so excited to join in. I know you have some great pictures from the pre-digital days that you wanna share.So head on over to More Than Words and link up!



This was at Corey's youngest brother Timmy's wedding.I was looking and Kain was missing his 2 front teeth and now Zoe is missing hers:( Time sure flies by.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

More Than Words said...

Stacy! What an adorable family picture!!! Do you have it framed?? Look how little they are!

You don't see the linky? It's there. But, I'll link you up, just in case!!

Summer said...

What a cute family!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

That is a gorgeous family picture. Love it! Time sure does fly by! Your kids are so cute.

Carin said...

Isn't it so cute when they lose their two front teeth =) They sure grow quickly!

McCrakensx4 said...

What a nice family pic! Look at how little Zoe is! Love her dress!