Friday, December 31, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I think this was probably the best Christmas I have had in a long time. It wasn’t that we got better gifts, or anything like that. It was that I actually was in the Christmas spirit,and enjoyed spending this time with my family. It was so nice being surrounded by family. I hope you and your family had a blessed Christmas!

-0038

We LOVE getting together at Granny and Papa’s( Corey’s grandparents) for the Christmas Party. I think there were about 60 of us this year. It is a great way to kick off the holidays!

Below are some of the great grand kids. I think 11 were missing.

-0065-2

*small town Christmas parade with great friends*

-9732

-9734

-9738

“Back to the Manger” was performed by our children’s choir at church. Zoe sang a solo,and was WONDERFUL! Noah was in the “boy band” ,and did a great job too! I am so proud of all of the kids for spreading the true meaning of CHRISTmas!

-9771

-9853

We spent Christmas Eve with the Cotheran’s ,and had a grand time.

-0111

-0103

Christmas Eve night we opened our gifts at home,baked cookies for Santa, and most importantly we read Luke 2!

-0135

-0144

-0145

-0152

-0150

Christmas morning I woke up before everyone else,and was eager for the kids to wake up! After I had started breakfast we got them out of bed. I LOVE seeing their faces!

-0160

-0168

-0181

-0175

-0192

As soon as breakfast was over,and the grandparents had arrived the kids headed outside to shoot their bow,and bb gun.

-0223

-0225

Later that afternoon my side of the family came over for a late lunch. We were missing one of our nieces because she was sick.

-0242

-0230

Then that night we all had our FIRST WHITE CHRISTMAS!!!

-0260

2 comments:

More Than Words said...

Wow...great pics, Stacy! You guys always have so much fun as a family!!!

Have a Happy New Year, my friend!

He & Me + 3 said...

I love that picture of the family. This was a wonderful Christmas for us too. Nice time with family all around too. Would love to hear your girls solo. I'll bet she was precious. Love her outfit. CUTE
Happy New Year