Tuesday, June 18, 2013

#6~ Go on a Family Hike

Every time we have tried to go hiking at the Graveyard Fields the road has been closed (due to weather) or it just has never worked out. We decided to give it another try during our Father’s Day weekend camping trip. It is almost 3 miles round trip and wasn’t too strenuous except for the trail going to the upper falls. Upper really means steep in hiking lingo or at least in my vocabulary it does! Thank goodness Kain rolled his ankle ( not really but I could have possibly died from lack of H2O) and we had to turn around. The rest of the hike was very enjoyable.

 

untitled-53

 

untitled-13-2

 

untitled-47

 

untitled-86

 

untitled-26

IMG_20130616_141744

1 comment:

More Than Words said...

Aww!! I've missed your blog! You and I are totally on the same page as far as blogging goes! I want to get back into it for my families sake! Plus, I want to be able to document the things we did besides posting it on Facebook!!!! Anyway...how funny, I posted something about hiking, too!!!!

Anyway...nice to be back on here, and visiting my blogger friends (even though I see you on FB, too)..lol.