Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

  We stayed in town this Memorial Day because we actually had to go back to school for the rest of the week. We normally get out the Friday before for summer break. We met up with our friends Friday night at a local park and had a pizza picnic while the kids played. When it was nearly dark we packed up and headed for ice cream. On Saturday I had a wedding to shoot and the rest of the family went to my niece’s birthday party. I was trying to think what we did on Sunday but I can’t remember. I guess we may have stayed at home. Monday we went over to another one of our great friends to cook out and swim. Half the time the boys stay out of the water playing basketball. The water was still really chilly so I didn’t get in.  We had a great time and lots of yummy food!

 

untitled-6-2

This time they were playing volleyball without a net.

 

111x14

We had not been there 15 minutes when Noah slid his leg across the diving board taking most of his knee with it.

 

untitled-20

Waiting to eat some yummy hushpuppies that Mr. Brad made.

 

Adolad1e

Now that is what you call cooking out!

No comments: