Friday, June 5, 2009

Flashback Friday

My friend Alicia over at More Than Words is doing this great meme. If you are like me you have TONS of pictures that were taken before we had digital cameras. So start scanning and join in on the fun.

So if you have ever watched The Andy Griffith Show these will look familiar to you.We took a day trip {about 3 hour drive} to Mayberry { Sky Top,NC} to check out all the old looking things. We had a lot of fun that day. ( The pictures do look blurry. Don't know why but anyway here they are.)










These were taken in 2007.Yes I know they had digital cameras then but I still used my SLR film camera..lol. And since I still can't figure out my scanner. I used these that I had on a CD. So I cheated just a little...lol.

10 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

How cool I love the second shot!

He & Me + 3 said...

what a neat trip. Love those pictures. Sounds fun. I want to go.

McCrakensx4 said...

What a fun trip! I never watched the show, but those are neat pics!

Rhonda said...

Oh my, never watched Andy Griffith?? You should watch now!! I did not know you could visit that place...might have to go! :) I love Corey's pic!

Stephanie said...

those are the coolest pictures! Love the one of the kids next to the car!

More Than Words said...

Yay..Stacy!!! I'm so glad you joined in!! You're like me...I love pictures!! I even enjoy other peoples pictures so I think that's why I totally love this meme!! LOL!

Anyway..yes, I remember The Andy Griffith Show!! LOL!

Wow..you guys are such a neat family! I love how you guys always take family trips!!!!! Fun, fun, fun!!

jkstrib said...

I'm with Rhonda...never watched Andy? No day for me is complete without watching at least one episode of Andy. Looks like a great day trip for this summer!

Tina❀ said...

Awww, Mayberry rocks. The pics are great.
That show just brings me right back down to earth and makes me wish for a simpler, slower time.

Joyeful said...

Yeah for Mayberry!! The Andy Griffith show is still one of my all time faves!!

And that second picture is just the cutest picture ever!! It is.

betty said...

looks like a fun place to visit and looks like everyone was having a great time!

enjoy the weekend

betty