Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey


I am linking up with Sonya for this special edition of Thankful Thursday!

I have so much to be thankful for this year!

1. I am so thankful for my wonderful husband that supports me in every way possible.

2. I am thankful for my 3 crazy kids!

3. I am thankful for all of the special people God has put in my life. I have some of the best friends out there:)

4. I am thankful for all of my family!

5. I am very thankful for my God that is always there!

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Stacy,

You are so blessed. Your family is special and I thank you for sharing them with us each day. have a wonderful Thanksgiving today with your family.

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

Happy Thanksgiving Stacy!!!