Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Honey!

Today is my sweeties birthday! I am so thankful and honored to be married to such a wonderful man.

“Thank you for all the stuff you do for me. You are a loving daddy! I hope you have a nice birthday! I love you daddy!”

- Zoe

Happy Birthday Dad! Today is going to be the best birthday ever.You’re a cool loving daddy. I am thankful for you!”

- Noah

Happy Birthday Dad!You are a awesome dad!”

- Kain

We all love you very much!!!

Happy Birthday Corey:)

We gave him his gift this past Friday so he could us it at Look Up Lodge.




-3493

-3495

-3496

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hi!I found you over at McCrakensx4.
I am enjoying your blog. Love the Drive-in. We have one not too far from us, but we have never been. Adding that to my summer to-do list. Also love your basball and soccer pics. I am following so I can come back often.
Happy day!

He & Me + 3 said...

yeah for a new camera. He did a great job with the pictures at the retreat too. Happy Birthday Corey.

More Than Words said...

I know two people now who have that camera, and it takes awesome pictures!!!!

Happy Birthday to your hubby!