Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's been a while!


It's been along time since I have gotten on here.It seems like I never have enough time in the day to spend blogging. Well the kids are loving school this year.Kain is in 4th, Noah is in 2nd and Zoe start 4-k. Of course Zoe is the social butterfly..lol!And she likes to tell all the "dirt" on the other kids.Fourth grade is the oldest class at their school.So Kain thinks they are the top dogs.And my Noah is doing wonderful.His teacher Mrs. Richeson called me yesterday just to let me know how great he is.When I saw the number come up on the phone I wondered "what now?"

I mean when do teachers call to tell you good things about your child.

The kids are busy all week long.I started working in Cubbies on Wednesday nights.I have no I idea how Summer Martin taught plus got all the stuff done!She must be wonder woman. I'm not gifted in the craft area. So that's the hard part for me. Hopefully as the weeks go by things will get smoother.Corey has been traveling alot with work,which I am not use to.In the 11 years we have been together I don't think he has ever left me at home!Well I have to go get Zoe ready for school.Until next time...

1 comment:

Summer Martin said...

I am so glad to find your blog. I love blogging. I am not wonder woman and that is why I had to give something up:) Let me know if you need some help with the crafts, I can usually come up with something!