Saturday, January 17, 2009

Boys Day Out

We are freezing down here in the south! I'm not kidding it is 15 degrees according to the weather channel. I can not remember it being this cold in a very long time. When it's this cold you want to stay in the house under some warm blankets and have a movie day or at least I would.But not my crazy husband. He and a few guys from church have gone out to shoot each other. Yes you read it right. He is so excited to get out there and play Army or whatever they pretend..lol. Corey loves playing paintball. So it is 15 degrees outside and my husband along with a few of your husbands are out there shooting each other. Hope they have fun and don't freeze to death!
Posted by Picasa
Please notice he does not have a heavy jacket on. Just a thin zip up cotton jacket.

8 comments:

Davisix said...

My hubby is at a dog trial...standing in this freezing weather. I will never understand. What I do know is this...I am left to feed the horses in the icebox that is the outdoors. I'm so dreading it. TB&H loves paintball too. Actually, I do too but in WARM weather. :) Ang

Kim said...

I"m right there with you... and I'm afraid that its my husband's fault. His and Paul S's... They've been obsessed for a year and are slowly pulling other men into their web of paintball destruction. I see Corey is already headed down that path... looks like he owns a paintball gun. Watch out, next its the mask... the camo clothes... a scope for the gun... and who knows what else. Next thing you know, he'll be "cleaning" his gun out back for the same length of time he was out shooting people. Welcome to the paintball widow club! I hope he doesn't get too many wounds - although Jacob seems to take pride in them... I'll never understand....

Stephanie said...

Did he freeze his butt off?

It is very cold here!!!! and he's gonna be hurting tomorrow :)

Jennifer said...

I hate to say this but I love to play paintball.. I keep on telling Eric we need to go and play but I think he would rather play with the guys..lol

He & Me + 3 said...

He is crazy, but i hear paintball is a riot, so I can totally understand him wanting to get out and play with his friends. LOl
Hope he stays warm.

Stacy said...

There is no way I would ever go play! Have you ever saw the bruises you get? Um no thanks!

More Than Words said...

He looks like he's all about business!!!!!

How fun!!

McCrakensx4 said...

I am so not about that! I am glad my hubby isn't either!! It looks as though he is gonna kill someone in that pic! LOl Hope he had fun and stayed warm!