Tuesday, January 20, 2009

BTA Party

My hubby's company always has a company party in January. It was this past Saturday at the Marriott. I knew he really wanted to go and I didn't want to disappoint him. So I took a lot of medicine and off we went. If nothing else it's a nice dinner with out the kids. This year wasn't as fun as the past ones. It could have been because I was sick but a lot of others were thinking the same thing. So Summer you didn't miss anything..lol. But it was still nice and I'm thankful that he has a company that has these parties. We stayed about 2 hours and then left. I couldn't stay any longer. We were home and in the bed by 9:30. So much for our big night out!
Corey and I

Melissa and I

Posted by PicasaCorey and me again!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I hope you're feeling better!!! You sure looked great for not feeling well :)

Rhonda said...

Aw, I hate it wasn't as much fun as usual! We thought about you and figured you were having a great time! :)

Summer Martin said...

Darn, I hate I missed it!! I hope you are feeling better:)

McCrakensx4 said...

Feel better soon! Glad you were able to get out for awhile and have a little bit of fun!

Cassidy M. Ruskin said...

You guys look so sweet together! Awwww...