Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's Day Tea Party

Last week Zoe brought me an invitation to attend a Mother's Day tea party in her class. She has been so excited all week.I was greeted at the door by Zoe.She took me by the hand and showed me to my seat. Then all the kids turned to face their mothers and sang a precious song. A few moms {including me} got a little teary eyed. After we were blessed with the cutest song ever we watched a slide show. It was pictures from throughout the year. In one of them Zoe and her friend Riley were dancing and he dipped her.It was too cute. Then Zoe made me a plate of delicious food and brought it to me. Zoe then gave me a few pieces of her art work:) I was also reminded that this is the Class of 2022!!!



Posted by Picasa


This is a portrait of me.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

More Than Words said...

Oh, how precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love her dress, and love the whole tea party!!!!!!

Rhonda said...

How sweet!! Is your favorite food really eggs??

Stacy said...

I eat eggs but it is not my favorite food. Zoe would eat eggs every morning if I would cook them..lol.

He & Me + 3 said...

What a fun fun day. How sweet. I love her drawing. So cute. What a great way for the class to honor their mothers.

jkstrib said...

I love it. Wonderful memories. Your children will never forget days like these and neither will you! Happy Mother's Day!

McCrakensx4 said...

Love it! What a nice day and you both look so great! Mother's day is always so special!

Stephanie said...

Don't you love how they think we like to wash dishes?

I love the picture of the two of you..such great memories!

Happy Mother's Day!