Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wet Weekend

This weekend we decided to have a family day and since it was hot we hit the water park. I think it's been open a couple of years now but it was our first time. Discovery Island water park isn't a huge park but we loved it. I liked how it wasn't spread out.That way I could see all of the kids while they did different things. A few of us came room really red (red heads burn..lol)but it was worth it.



Posted by Picasa




Posted by Picasa




Posted by Picasa



Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

What a fun time! That looks like a blast!
I can't wait until it warms up enough for us to enjoy the water:)

McCrakensx4 said...

Oh how fun! My boys were just asking today if we were going to the water park this year! Lots of fun I tell ya! My fav is the lazy river!

Diana Sheriff said...

Fun! Can't wait til Payne is old enough to really enjoy stuff like that! :)

More Than Words said...

How fun, Stacy! You guys always do the best things w/ your kids!!

jkstrib said...

I love water! Looks like ya'll had a great time!

Lisa said...

Looks like alot of fun and a great way to cool down!!

Stephanie said...

We love Discovery Islane! You were like 5 minutes from my house :) Looks like you guys had a good time and it didn't look too crowded!

Great memories!

Leigh said...

Ahhhh, too much fun! Looks like you guys had a blast! Is that the park in Simpsonville?? I need to research this! Great pictures, girl. Can't believe you got that new camera near so much water!

Summer Martin said...

Just saw the advertisement for that park in Parent magazine this weekend and Jamie and I were talking about going. Looks like it wasn't to busy. We should go together sometime:) Glad that everyone was feeling better.