Thursday, August 6, 2009

Beach Blast with a little Art

This was the last week of camp at church. Zoe had beach blast and the boys did art camp. I helped out in Zoe's room so of course I got more pictures of her than the boys. We had a great week and today the younger kids (Zoe) got to play out side for a while. I mean what's beach week without playing in the water?



Notice Zoe's new hair cut? I just love it:)



We had different centers and this is where they got play with moon sand.



2 of her best buds

Posted by Picasa
watercolors



I do believe this slip-n-slide was a hit!




nice way to cool down

Posted by Picasa






Posted by Picasa

The boys had an awesome time during art camp. They made a few things but I just got them to stop long enough to snap a picture or two.

Posted by Picasa

Thanks to all the volunteers that made beach blast and art camp possible!
Tomorrow night they are going to a Pastor's camp out with their daddy and are really looking forward to that.I have my nieces for 2 nights so we are gonna have a girls night out tomorrow. But right now I need to get ready to head to the water park:)

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

That looks like a blast and I LOVE her hair cute. Super cute.

More Than Words said...

Her haircut was the first thing I noticed! I love it! Looks soooo cute on her!!!!

Looks like camp was a blast! We had art camp at our church too, and they were looooooooooong days!!!!!