Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mama is HAPPY!

A few weeks ago my boys decided that they were NOT going to get a haircut. At first they said they wanted a MULLET…are you kidding me? No way would their dad or me ever have a child with a mullet (no offense if your child does). Even though there hair looked awful I decided I have more important things to worry about than their hair. Thankfully while on vacation they BOTH asked for a haircut!!! Oh yeah, I was doing the happy dance:) So as soon as we got home dad broke out the clippers!!

My handsome boys!!!

-0363

-0366

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Hair is such a touchy subject. I know i have gone back and forth...but as much as I like the long hair...boys look so cute with short hair. Especially when they are cute like your boys...you can see their faces. Great job Dad.

Stephanie said...

haha!!!!!!!!

jacob got a mohawk for a couple of weeks at the beginning of summer. then i shaved it off - it was fun and he loved it but i couldn't put up with it for long!

More Than Words said...

LOL..mullets make me think of Hannah Montana. "Business in the front, party in the back." BUT, I have to agree with you on this one. No way, no how will my boys ever be seen with a mullet!!!!!! LOL!

Your boys look adorable. I love short hair like that!