Saturday, July 24, 2010

Yes, I am alive

I feel like it has been months since I blogged,and it may have been. I have been so busy these past few weeks with my on the side photography business! Yes, I am very thankful to be making extra money and meeting new people,but I AM TIRED! Being a photographer is hard work! I am sure you are thinking “really? Doesn’t seem that hard to me.” Well down here in SC we have been under a heat advisory for a while now. So when you are outside for hours on end taking numerous photos it can wear you out. If you get a chance you can check out some of my work over at my other blog, www.stacycotheranphotography.wordpress.com .

I can’t believe how this summer has flown by! We start school in 3 weeks…YIKES! With all this picture taking I had not even got a picture of MY kids since our vacation. I am such a bad mom:)

I hope to get caught up in the blogging world soon,but I can’t make any promises. My oldest is going to camp without his mama for a whole week on Monday! While he’s gone I am going to attempt to clean out our upstairs middle room. It could probably be featured on a episode of Hoarders..I am NOT kidding! Most people have a “junk” closet, well I have a whole “junk” room. Noah would like to make the “junk” room his,so we will see how that turns out.

Until next time,which I hope won’t be 2 weeks from now!

4 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

glad to hear from you. that is awesome that you are taking so many pictures. I so wish I could do that.

More Than Words said...

Well, I figured you were busy!! You're either taking pictures or on some fantastic vacation!!! LOL

Stephanie said...

Glad to see you around :)_

I have seen the pics on facebook and they are all looking awesome!!!!

Good luck with the room - I have seen that show a couple of times - hopefully you won't find months old food and mold underneath everything :)

McCrakensx4 said...

I have been MIA from blogland too...only 2 weeks until school so I'm having too much fun to be on the computer all day! I see lots of your pics on FB and they are all great! Good for you to be able to do what you love and do it well! Enjoy the rest of your summer!