Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas



Corey and I got into bed about 1am Christmas morning.At 2am the boys came and woke up up! We told them to go back to bed and when I got up at 5 I would get them up.Well every few minutes they come to ask was it 5 yet! I finally told them to get in the bed with us so I could get some sleep.Well they got in the bed but I didn't get any sleep!They kicked and turned the rest of the night. At 5 I got up to start breakfast.The grandparents always come and see what Santa has brought.I have cooked the same breakfast casserole every year.




Kain was very surprised to see he got a guitar!

Posted by Picasa


Zoe has been asking for a camera for a while so she got one.She acts just like me taking pictures..lol.



Corey putting Noah's electronic drums together.Best part about them is they came with headphones!!!

Posted by Picasa

God blessed us so many ways during Christmas!

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

What a nice Christmas. Our girls were up early too. So excited...but I love that.