Monday, October 27, 2008

Drum Roll Please....

I just got back from the Parent /Teacher Conferences and am happy to report...

Noah made the Principal's Honor Roll!!! ( I know you can't see the writing on the paper but I promise that's what is says)
Kain made the Honor Roll too!!!

I was notified once again that Zoe talks too much. Mrs.Brown says Zoe has a story to tell about everything. What am I gonna do with her? I wonder who she gets that from? Cause her mama never talks...lol!

But the thing I am most impressed with is they all have PERFECT attendance. Maybe this is the norm for most kids. But you don't know my kids.We usually have some kind of serious sickness the first weeks of school!!!
We are so proud of them!!!! Keep up the good work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I AM SO PROUD OF MY KIDDYS WHEN THEY ARE ALL GOOD THEY'RE MINE AND WHEN THEY'RE BAD THEY'RE STACY'S...LOL..
I KNOW WHERE ZOE GET'S ALL THEY TALKING FROM...I WILL GIVE YOU 2 QUESS'S AND THE 1st ONE DONT COUNT..(STACY... SHE THE TALKER OUT OF THE BUNCH)
I AM PROUD OF EVERYONE IN THE FAMILY, AND I LOVE ALL OF YALL SOO MUCH!!!! COREY