Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cruise wrap up



It's kinda funny that I am writing the ending of this tropical vacation with the snow falling outside my window:)

The last full day of the cruise we just hung out and sat in on a few classes.

The first was a towel folding class.You know those cute animals that they make and put on your bed? Well, you too can learn how to do that..lol.Well most people can,but as you can see from the confusion on my face,I was having issues.

Cruise 278

A few of us girls took a line dancing class.Not sure I will be doing that anytime soon:)

Then we sat on the boat deck and just gazed out at the beautiful water.


Cruise 121


If you knew how to play chess they had a huge set.

Cruise 123



OK,now this is Erwin with Corey. He found Corey the first day of the cruise.Erwin was mesmerized with Corey's red goatee.He even asked if Corey painted it. Everyday when we saw Erwin he would stop what he was doing to come and shake Corey's hand.They were great friends by the end of the cruise:)


Cruise 247


On the last night they had a deck party and we decided to check it out.

Cruise 249



Yes, this is the conga line and we are in the front! It was really fun seeing all my friends dancing,even Corey got in on the action.We did the Electric Slide,Cha Cha and the Cupid Shuffle (my personal favorite).


Cruise 258


After the dancing was finished they had a midnight Mexican buffet.I was too hot to eat from all that dancing but I did take one picture. This was made out of watermelon and a few other fruits.


Cruise 270

Despite the rocky start we had a FABULOUS time!!I loved spending time with Corey and our wonderful friends.Can't wait to see where we vacation (kid free) next year,but I am pretty sure it won't be a cruise...lol!

4 comments:

More Than Words said...

What a blast, STacy!!!

And we do the electric slide with our friends at every party..LOL!

Stephanie said...

That towel folding class is so cool-wouldn't that be awesome if you could do that at home all the time :)

Looks like you guys had a wonderful time and you got some great pictures!!!!!

McCrakensx4 said...

Sounds like a super fun vaca enen though it got off to a rocky start! Glad you had such a good time...and I am not sure I would get the whole towel folding thing either!

He & Me + 3 said...

Glad it ended up to be a great trip. That food looks so good. Seriously, you are killing me with all the yummy food on your blog. Great pictures.