Friday, January 22, 2010

Muffins with Mom


Today was Muffins for Mom at Zoe's school. Even though I got home late from our cruise {yes, I am working on the cruise post}} I wasn't gonna miss it.

Oh, I may not have even told you about going back to school. Over Christmas break Kain and Zoe told us they really wanted to go back to "real" school. After a lot of praying and talking we decided to let them return. They started back right after break. I LOVED homeschooling and they did too but they just missed school. We are okay with our decision and they jumped right back in! They didn't return to the Charter school but went to our district.

Anyway back to the muffins...lol. Zoe was SOOOO excited that mama got to come eat with her.
Zoe also got a letter today saying that she was ABOVE grade level in reading. She is now in a accelerated reading program! I think that's pretty good since she is in kindergarten but I am a little bias..lol



Muffins for Mom

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

What a sweet picture. YOu look so tan. Congrats on the reading Zoe!

McCrakensx4 said...

Oh...can't wait to read all about your vaca! What a fun morning...I do that with my kinder class too! Way to go with the Reading...as a kinder teacher THAT IS AWESOME!!!

More Than Words said...

Aww! Love that picture!! And I think that that is great about the kids! You do want them to be happy too!!

Good job, Zoe, on reading!