Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 3




Finally, day 3 was the vacation we all wanted!!When we woke up it was warm and everyone was feeling a lot better.After breakfast we headed to the top deck to get some sun.

Cruise 064

Cruise 069

Cruise 071


Well everyone but Corey wanted sun..lol.Red heads and sun do not go well together:)



Cruise 092


That water was still a little chilly!



Cruise 077



It didn't look like a ghost ship anymore!



Cruise 108


We went to this Newlywed game in the Universal Lounge. They chose the couple that had been married the longest and shortest.For the couples that had been married between 10-30 years we had to show we still had love for each other.Well Corey gave me a short kiss and ran off,not wanting to be chosen. The other two were REALLY into it..lol.

Cruise 116


Beautiful Sunset


Cruise 119



6 comments:

McCrakensx4 said...

Ryan & I went on a cruise for our honeymoon and have been wanting to go on another one ever since...almost 12 years! Love love love the first pic of you and Corey! Looks like a lot more fun and a lot warmer!

Tracy said...

Love the last two shots...looks like you are finally having some fun!

More Than Words said...

You guys are so cute!! LOL, your hubby ran off. Love it!!!!

I'm glad you guys got some sun!!

Rhonda said...

I have a HIL-arious picture of Brad & Tracy kissing....I'll have to post it on FB. It cracks me up that those people on the row in front of you guys are just sitting there oblivious to what's going on around them!! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

So glad it is shaping up to be a nice vacation. I don't blame Cory. I am not much for being in the spotlight. Love the sunset pictures.

Summer Martin said...

After hearing the questions they asked I'm glad we didn't make it!! Love the pictures:)