Tuesday, January 12, 2010

In 4 days..

In 4 days we will be leaving this bitter cold weather for white sandy beaches!!

A few months ago Corey and I talked about going on a cruise.

We have never been before and I have always wanted to go on one.

We mentioned to some of our closest friends(4 couples)and they wanted to go to.

So we all got the grandparents to babysit and we booked a it!!!


We are leaving this weekend for 5 long days!!

Mexico here we come!!!!







I will not be blogging on this vacation but will take lots of pictures!!

Oh and just in case you thought about visiting my house while I'm gone;) Corey's parents will be staying here with the kids...lol!

Who knows, I may even do a little giveaway too!

4 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Girl that is so not fair. I am not sure why you didn't invite me. We all should have meet on the cruise ship:) Have fun

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh! You always go to the best places!!!

jules said...

Too fun! We went on one last March and I am ready for another one. Have fun!!

Jennifer said...

Girl, I am soooooo jealous that y'alls time is here and I still have 9months for mine (kinda of like waiting on a baby to be born..lol).. Y'all have a great time and can't wait to see all of your pictures and hear about it. Going w/ great friends will be fun. I think we are up to 10 couples now for ours. I am sure Mexico will not be the same after the 10 of y'all leave..lol