Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday

Well today is Tuesday and I have alot to be thankful for this week!

1. I am so thankful that we have a healing God! Noah is back to his normal self and feeling great!

2. I am so thankful for all our friends that prayed for us! It really showed me how much everyone cares about my family.

3. I am thankful my car made it back from New York with no other problems.

4. I am so thankful for the unexpected check that arrived in the mail. It was double what we had to spend on the car and doctor. God does provide!!

5. I am thankful that Christmas is almost here. It's my favorite holiday.

6. I am thankful for my beautiful daughter that will be 5 tomorrow!

7. I am thankful that I got spend quality time with Corey and the kids this past week.

8. I am thankful for my church family. I know I say that every week but I truly am. They were so supportive when Noah was sick and we were stuck!


9. I am thankful that I can watch Jon and Kate again....we canceled the cable a few months ago to save some money.

10. And last but not least I am thankful that my husband has a reliable job. I know alot of people are experiencing cut backs at work.

7 comments:

More Than Words said...

That was a great list!!!! I can relate to mostly all of them!!

Jennifer said...

What an awesome list!!!!!!!

Yeah, I am at the CLC at 9:30 and then at church and Eric was helping our sis in law move but we will be there Wednesday night. Eric will be in the gym w/ the Awana's and I will be upstairs with all the youth....

my email is jglover68@yahoo.com

Liz said...

Great list! You have so much to be thankful for...and what a great way to list all those things...unexpected checks are the best!

He & Me + 3 said...

Beautiful List! God is so good!

snookmama said...

We're glad to hear everyone is healthy now. We were praying for you!

Stephanie said...

Unexpected check...send those my way too :) So glad to hear that Noah's doing better!

McCrakensx4 said...

Great Thankful list! Thanks for sharing and thanks for blogging by :)