Sunday, April 5, 2009

And the winner is...

First off I have to tell you that our Stellan picture made it into the name gallery!!! I am so excited about that:)
I know everyone has been waiting to see who is the winner of some great Disney things. So without further wait...I used Random.org and the winner is Tracy
who commented April 1 at 7:15am! Thanks everyone that read about our vacation and left wonderful comments:)
Congrats Tracy!!! See leaving comments really does pay off:) Now you just need to start a blog and you could win all kinds of cool things.
The drive home was crazy to say the least.We got stopped by 3 wrecks and construction. Instead of being home by 8:30 it was closer to 11. Then we still had to unpack everything. I loved our vacation but I am so glad to be home. I have one last post to about the stuff we did yesterday. I have to tell you about the restaurant we ate at.But you'll have to wait til tomorrow.

5 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

congrats Tracy! Glad you are safe and home.

Amy B said...

Glad you made it home safe. Do you feel like you need a vacation from your vacation? LOL

Tracy said...

Wahoo! I am so excited! And I LOVE the bag and goodies with it! Thanks so much!
I am glad you guys had such a great time and can't wait to talk to you about it more!

More Than Words said...

Congrats, Tracy!!

Glad you made it home safely, Stacy!

Rhonda said...

Well poo ;)
(Wonder where EK got her potty mouth...)
Glad you're home even if I did lose. Can't say I didn't try!!!