Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

   This year we did things a little different at my in-laws. We decided to get together for breakfast,and watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.  Everyone gathered at the in-laws around 8:30 with lots of yummy food. After everyone was stuffed we watched a little of the parade,and then headed outside. The weather was awesome today,and we took advantage of it. Corey raked a huge pile of leaves for the kids to jump in. The boys shot their bows,and we just had a nice time being together. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving round 2 when my family is coming to my house for lunch. I am cooking everything so hopefully it turns out well :)

 

Thanksgiving_2011-20

 

I am so thankful for these 3 blessings.

 

Thanksgiving_2011-27

 

I am thankful he let me take his picture,and for the young man he is growing to be.

 

Thanksgiving_2011-30

 

I am thankful for his love of the outdoors,and his eagerness to learn.

 

Thanksgiving_2011-5

 

I am thankful for her energy,and excitement for life.

 

Thanksgiving_2011-73

 

I am thankful for fall,and the beautiful colors that it brings.

 

Thanksgiving_2011-89

 

I am thankful for my nieces,nephews,and the fun times they have together.

 

Thanksgiving_2011-32

 

I am thankful for my family. We are not the perfect family,but God has great plans for us.

I found the one whom my soul loves. ~ Songs of Solomon 3:4

No comments: