Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Part 2

    Friday my family ( sister,brother,and their families) came over for Thanksgiving lunch. I cooked a turkey,ham, mac-n-cheese,green beans, mashed potatoes, gravy, pumpkin pie, brownies, and rolls. Oh it was sooo good! So good that I forgot to take any pictures of the food I worked so hard on.

 

Thanksgiving_2011-5

 

 

After lunch we headed to the park to let everyone play.

 

  I feel like such a bad aunt because the last time I saw this little girl she was 2 weeks old!

Thanksgiving_2011-10

 

She is now 5 months old!

 

Thanksgiving_2011-31

 

 

Thanksgiving_2011-62

No nephews on this side of the family ;)

 

Thanksgiving_2011-91

My nieces are only 3 months older than Noah. When they were little  people thought they were triplets.

 

Thanksgiving_2011-105

 

We all look a HOT mess!

 

Thanksgiving_2011-106

My sister, Melody, with her family.

 

Thanksgiving_2011-110

 

My brother, Wesley,with his family.

 

( I added the names of my siblings so that my friend who’s name starts with a R can remember :) She is always getting everyone’s siblings confused.)

 

Thanksgiving_2011-113

This is one BIG wishbone!

 

We survived another Thanksgiving with my family. Corey swears my sister got all of my moms traits…lol!  I just laugh the whole time we are together to keep from crying…lol!! Don’t worry I do love them,and love spreading time with them……….in small doses:)

No comments: