Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Camping Out & Christmas Lights

Day….

 

Advent_2011-6

{which actually happened on Day 7}

 

Tonight the kids are camping out under the Christmas tree. I saw this idea on a blog,and knew my kids would love to do this. They are always wanting to sleep in the living room.

These pictures are not the best. Maybe one day I will learn to use my camera in very low light.

 

Advent_6_7_2011-9

 

Day….

 

Advent_2011-7

 

   I wasn’t sure we were going to be able to do tonight’s activity because of the rain. Visiting the Christmas House near Lake Bowen was on our list. It’s not a lot of fun looking at lights when it is pouring down rain. Thankfully the rain stopped,and we were able to go. We visit this house every year,and now it has became a very popular spot to go to. It is free,but they do accept donations.

 

Advent_6_7_2011

 

Advent_6_7_2011-4

 

Advent_6_7_2011-6

1 comment:

Summer said...

Can you see that house from the highway?? If so, I use to go there when I was little!