Friday, December 2, 2011

Barnes and Noble

Day…

Advent_2011-2

 

Today was a trip to Barnes and Noble to pick out one book each.

My kids REALLY like going there,and could spend a few hours looking at books.

 

Advent_ Day2_2011-2-2

After a lot of thought they each decided on a book.

 

 Zoe got one of my childhood favorites! I hope she loves this series as much as I did.

 

Advent_ Day2_2011-5

 

Kain got the new Wimpy Kid book.

Advent_ Day2_2011-8

 

Noah is into puppets lately so he got a book showing how to make your own.

 

Advent_ Day2_2011-7

 

Snicker Doodle tried to hide from the kids this morning. They looked everywhere,and then they finally found him.

 

Advent_ Day2_2011-2

He was taking a piggy back ride on our angel.

1 comment:

The Duerk Family said...

you go girl!! maybe snickerdoodle can visit my house....