Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Reason to Celebrate

Day…….

 

Advent_2011-24

 

My friend, Jill, had this on her Facebook status ,and I wanted to share it. 

“I love the anticipation and excitement of Christmas Eve. I wonder how our Father must have felt on the first Christmas Eve knowing the gift He was about to give the world.”

Before the kids went to bed we read out of the book of Luke. We read about the greatest gift we have,or could ever receive. I don’t want to get all caught up the material part of Christmas,and remember that Jesus is the greatest gift of all. I am so excited about going to church tomorrow.  This will be the first time that our family has ever gone to church on Christmas. I know it will be a very special time.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Christmas_Eve_2011-63

No comments: