Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

When I woke up this morning Corey had my favorite candy,and a card sitting on my laptop. I LOVE getting cards. I don’t care if I get nothing ,but I want the card..lol. I love how Corey doesn’t grab the first card that says Happy Anniversary  ,but he reads each one until he finds the perfect one for that year. I wanted to share a little of what the card said because it seemed so fitting for this year.

 

How wonderful it has been

to travel life’s road with you.

There have been

shadows,and sunshine,

twists,and turns,

and obstacles we’ve overcome.

We haven’t always know

where we are going,and sometimes we’ve even wanted to give up.

But I’m so glad we never have.

Because, always

it has been an adventure,

traveling life’s path together.

 

Happy 13th  Anniversary Corey!

There is no one I would rather be with during this adventure:)

 

September_20_2011-215

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

awww :) Happy Anniversary!!