Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Band Concert

 

 

  We interrupt this regularly scheduled Advent activity to bring you our real life! Yes, we will combining  day 6,and 7 into one night which will be tomorrow. Because frankly I am tired,and so is the rest of the family.

  Tonight we had to be in 2 places at once. Noah had wrestling practice that he couldn’t miss. Kain had his Winter Band Concert at BSMS. We called in Pop to take Noah,and the rest of us headed to the concert. They sounded soooo good! On Saturday he will play in the Boiling Springs parade.  Of course I did not embarrass him by taking pictures at school. But I did get a few before we left,and he actually let me:) I think he is figuring out that if he just gives in, I will not make a big deal out of it.

 

Kain_Band_2011-6

 

Kain_Band_2011-12

No comments: