Friday, November 7, 2008

Colonial Day

Today Kain had his field trip. Well I guess I should say the field trip came to them. It was a Colonial Village set up right behind the school. There were 9 stations where they did things from way back when. Some of the things they did were writing with a quill pen, playing games, dressing up, making bracelets and there was more too. I just can't remember them all. The sun fried my brain...no I'm just kidding. But it did get hot with the sun beaming down on your face ALL day.

The kids had a great day outside seeing how kids from the colonial days did things. I think they were thankful they live in this modern world. And they were especially glad they don't have to wear all those layers of clothes.



Kain after putting "war paint " on
He enjoyed the dress up put because of the props.


He's writing with a quill pen.

No comments: