Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fabulous Fun Fall Day

After church we decided to take advantage of this beautiful fall day! And I wanted to take some outdoor photos with my fabulous camera. So we went to the park near our house. The kids(minus Zoe because her tires were flat) rode their bikes over and we had a fantastic time. I just love fall. The Lord has blessed us with such glorious fall colors. I'm always amazed at the beauty of the leaves. The colors are so bold. The air is nice and crisp and life is wonderful.










6 comments:

Jo Ellen said...

Oh wow--those pictures in the leaves are some of the best I've seen! I covet your camera! (Oh wait, that's a sin!)

Stacy said...

Thank you. I am loving my camera!!!

jkstrib said...

Great pictures! Your kids are precious!

Kim said...

Awesome pics! Love the first one of all the kids throwing leaves and that one of Zoe is too precious!! Gorgeous kids!! :)

Jennifer said...

Love all the pics in the leaves, they are all great!

Rhonda said...

Okay, I think everyone else has already said this but....LOVE the pictures!!! The leaves are gorgeous and the camera captures them perfectly (it helps that the kids are beautiful too!)!! :)