Monday, November 17, 2008

Not ME! Monday



Yes it's time for another edition of Not Me! Monday brought to you by MckMama. Her story is wonderful if you haven't read it. God preformed a miracle in her life and we got to watch it (well read)unfold right before our eyes. So just click on the post title to be sent over to her page. I always get a good laugh out of reading other peoples Not Me's!

Not matter what anyone says I did not....

I have not or will not act like a silly little kid waiting to open one of her Christmas presents.

I am not driving my husband crazy talking about my gift or our Thanksgiving vacation. Nope, I have a lot of patience and never do that.

I did not forget to do laundry this week resulting in having no clean towels. I mean really who forgets that. Just because I fell over the pile of clothes in the floor(twice) is no indication .

I did not start writing my Not Me's on Wednesday. I have a great memory and wouldn't... what was I saying I forgot.

I did not start my Christmas cards and I most definitely did not start decorating my house. Nope, Christmas is not my favorite holiday!

I did not stay in my pajamas all day Thursday, even when I took the kids to school. I always get up and fully dressed each day.


I did not act a little crazy to the UPS people when they "missorted" my package(camera). Instead of it being air over nighted it would be 3 days later. I did not have a fit on the phone until they told me where it was. I did not drive to Greenville to get it. I do not LOVE it !!!!


Then that same day I did not almost get into it with the cashier at McDonald's. I did not order a plain cheeseburger then they did not mess it up. When I asked nicely( I was, I promise)to fix it. She did not tell me that I was wrong and to pay for another one. I did not pay for another one while biting my lip. I know $1.00 is very petty but the point is don't argue with the customers!

What did you not do this week?

8 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I totally would do all that for a camera too! Love your header, and it looks like your blog is fine now. Thanks for stopping by my blog this morning. You have a nice place here.

Lisa said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love visitors!! Sounds like you enjoy staying in your jammies just like me!! I love Christmas time too...I am hoping to start decorating very soon.

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

I am staying in my jammies all day today! Sometimes you just need that!

Alexis said...

I don't stay in my jammies all day either... I don't. Really.

Thanks for stopping by today - loved your list!

heidi said...

OK, I HAVE to point this out because it's just *too* funny not to..

INstead of saying you must DEFINITELY did not start decorating your house you said:

I most defiantly did not start decorating my house.

Freudian slip since you're being a little rebel?? LOL

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I've never ran out of towels due to neglected laundry duties, either. And we have a ton!!!!
Great Not Me's!

Stacy said...

I just noticed that Heidi...lol.Thanks for pointing that out!

Susan said...

Hilarious! I've found myself "not" doing some of those things, too. (Love the forgetful one. So funny.)
Thanks for stopping by my blog, too! :)
Susan