Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Veteran's Day

Noah's 2nd grade class preformed a wonderful Veteran's Program on Monday night. It is going to broad casted on Charter channel 10. Not sure what day but I will let you know. He said he was nervous singing in front of all those people.He asked if I knew about butterflies cause they were in his tummy. But he did a awesome job. He's growing up so fast...I mean second grade! All of the veteran's seemed to really enjoy it.

When they asked all the veteran's to stand up I got a little teary eyed. Some were older,some young and then some families stood because their loved one is still serving or maybe they lost their life over there. All of these families are so brave. I really don't think I could live without Corey for months. When I look at the small kids you can tell they are so proud of their mom or dad. But I know they miss them so much. So I just wanted to say Thank You from the bottom of my heart. For all that the Veteran's and their families sacrifice! I love that quote "Freedom isn't Free". Because that is so true!!!

I will put some pictures up later. It takes so long to upload.

No comments: